Kolo Mixed Media Books feature traditional white, heavyweight paper that combines the characteristics of watercolor paper with the finish of a drawing sheet. It is the ideal paper choice when using both wet and dry media. In addition to premium paper, each book is constructed with an ultra-thick front and back cover, and enclosed with a durable, bronze double-wire. The cover’s rounded corners make it easier to place in your bag.
- 18 sheets (36 pages)
- Acid free ensuring the longevity of your art
- Natural white heavyweight 184 lb/300 gsm mixed media paper.
- Ideal for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, graphite, marker, colored pencil, and more.
- Sheets are actual size when removed from the wire binding
- 1% of our Artist Book sales go to non-profit organizations in Africa working to save the great wild animals that are in peril.