Kolo Drawing Books feature a cream-colored, heavyweight drawing paper. The durable surface is designed to stand up to repeated erasing and reworking, and provides a greater depth of tone and uniform areas of half tones with cross-hatching techniques. In addition to premium paper, each book is constructed with an ultra-thick front and back cover, and enclosed with a durable, bronze double-wire. The cover’s rounded corners make it easier to place in your bag.
- 30 sheets (60 pages)
- Cream-colored heavyweight 100 lb/163 gsm drawing paper.
- Acid free ensuring the longevity of your art
- Ideal for graphite, pencil, colored pencil, sketching stick, and more.
- Sheets are actual size when removed from the wire binding
- 1% of our Artist Book sales go to non-profit organizations in Africa working to save the great wild animals that are in peril.