Kolo Watercolor Books feature a natural white, heavyweight, cold press paper. It has an exceptionally strong surface, allowing for lifting and scraping applications. It withstands heavy washes and reworking, and the cold press surface holds pigment, making your artwork beautiful and vibrant. In addition to premium paper, each book is constructed with an ultra-thick front and back cover, and enclosed with a durable, bronze double-wire. The cover’s rounded corners make it easier to place in your bag.
- 18 sheets (36 pages)
- Natural white, heavyweight, cold-press 140 lb/300 gsm watercolor paper.
- Acid free ensuring the longevity of your art
- Ideal for a wide variety of media including watercolor, acrylic, gouache, tempera, and more
- Sheets are actual size when removed from the wire binding
- 1% of our Artist Book sales go to non-profit organizations in Africa working to save the great wild animals that are in peril.